- The ownership of the layby items will not pass to the consumer until the total price has been paid and the terms and conditions of the layby agreement have been fulfilled.
- This contract is subject to an initial 20% deposit.
- Fortnightly payments must be paid with the first being due 2 weeks after the initial deposit is paid.
- The layby will be due to be finalised within 3 months of the original deposit unless an agreement has been made between Offe Jewellers and the consumer.
- Should the consumer fail to make payments when they fall due or meet any other conditions of the layby contract, the contract may be deemed to have been cancelled by the consumer.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to inform Offe Jewellers of any change of address or contact details.
- Layby Cancellation by the Consumer – A consumer may cancel an agreement any time prior to collection of the goods. In such cases Offe Jewellers must refund all payments paid by the consumer, less a cancellation fee of 20% of the price of the item. If the consumers payments do not cover the cancellation fee, Offe Jewellers can recover the outstanding amount as debt.
- Layby Cancellation by the Retailer – A retailer can only terminate a when a) the supplier is no longer engaged in trade or commerce, or b) the goods are no longer available due to circumstances beyond Offe Jewellers control.
- Should Offe Jewellers cancel the layby agreement; they may not charge a termination fee.
- Laybys of more than one item can be separated only if full payment for the item/s handed over to the consumer have been received and the appropriate deposit is still left on the remaining item/s.
For information on Zip Pay please click here.
Products shown on this site represent a small part of our range. Availability may vary per store or while stocks last.
Chains may be displayed on images of the product; however they are sold separately unless specified in the product description.
TDW means total diamond weight of diamonds in the applicable product. Carat weights are approximate and may vary slightly.
Created gemstones are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions to re-create the brilliance of rare natural gemstones.
9ct gold bonded product is made from a combination of 9ct gold and sterling silver. A thin sheet of 9ct gold metal and a thin sheet of silver metal are fused or bonded together and then rolled so that the gold sheet is on the outside. This combination metal is then used to manufacture 9ct gold bonded product.
Some photography may not be to scale and colours may vary on the screen.
The ticketed price does not imply that the item has been sold at this price, it is Offe Jewellers regular ticketed price for the item when it is not on sale prior to any negotiated discounts. All discounts quoted in-store, in print and on this site are off the ticketed price for that product. Products are likely to have sold below the ticketed price prior to any discount offer because we pride ourselves on always being competitive.Promotion
OUR GIFT TO YOU VOUCHER expires 24th December 2021. A minimum spend of $50 is required when redeeming this voucher. Cannot be used on any stock item already reduced or with any other offer including the Pandora gift with purchase. Cannot be used towards existing lay-bys or repairs. One voucher per person. Cannot be used for purchases made prior to 22/11/21. Cannot be used for Pandora and Swarovski purchases under $150. These vouchers cannot be used as part of the $150 minimum spend for Christmas Scratch & Win Promotion.
SCRATCH & WIN Spend $150 in-store between 22/11/21 – 24/12/21 to pick a scratchie and win Diamond Dollars. Diamond dollars cannot be used on Pandora, Swarovski, existing laybys or special orders and any already discounted jewellery or watches. They cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used once and must be spent in one transaction. They an be used in-store only not on-line. Please treat this certificate with care, if lost it cannot be replaced. Only validated diamond dollars will be accepted and will expire 14/02/2022.